Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,700 Dinar (Mex$ 54,408) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)