Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32228 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,443 Dinar (1,155,647 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)