Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 981 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31922 DZD / NGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 360,344 Dinar (1,128,842 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)