Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34840 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,302 Dinar (1,516,352 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)