Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35145 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,603 Dinar (1,401,639 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)