Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33452 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,666 Dinar (1,242,590 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)