Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09176 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 121% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 864,612 Dinar (9,422,763 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)