Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09266 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 154% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,893 Dinar (11,125,587 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)