Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.841 DZD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)