Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18192 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,260 Dinar (2,727,937 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)