Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21418 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,746 Dinar (2,263,285 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)