Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17889 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,477 Dinar (2,965,348 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)