Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20717 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,169 Dinar (2,230,844 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)