Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18451 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,371 Dinar (2,901,505 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)