Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20658 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,959 Dinar (2,705,764 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)