Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19813 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 634,540 Dinar (3,202,690 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)