Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21420 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 647,201 Dinar (3,021,535 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)