Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.587 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,236 Dinar (£4,482) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (36 minutes ago)