Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00277 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,734 Dinar (﷼ 92,419,645) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)