Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.116 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 109% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 815,287 Dinar (kr50,588) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)