Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.703 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 809,967 Dinar (kr43,306) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (36 minutes ago)