Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.928 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 786,394 Dinar (kr49,373) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)