Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.137 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 101% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,721 Dinar (kr35,658) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)