Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 113% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,199 (CHF 3,829) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)