Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37228 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,720 (7,307 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)