Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,011 (840,356 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (44 minutes ago)