Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,985 (1,538,777 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)