Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,337 (元10,325) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)