Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,409 (元11,098) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)