Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,099 (6,072KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)