Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,499 (2,937KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)