Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,886 (989,208 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)