Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,137 (1,057,956 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)