Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,685 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)