Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,038 (4,897,644 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)