Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,689 (﷼ 97,503,925) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (15 minutes ago)