Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 (Php167,314) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (31 minutes ago)