Cost of living comparison between Zalaegerszeg, Hungary and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,148 (662,165 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)