Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,740 (12,835 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)