Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13284 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,879 (21,671 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)