Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13535 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,164 (23,376 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (40 minutes ago)