Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13566 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,459 (10,755 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)