Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,531 (10,959 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)