Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02864 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,673 (58,426 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)