Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (104,298 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)