Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 (112,476 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 2 hours ago)