Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,719 ($1,983) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)