Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,016 (₩6,063,557) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)