Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,945 (¥467,017) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)