Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,999 (¥596,399) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)