Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (¥331,969) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)