Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €891 (Rp 13,833,488) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)