Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,281 (元9,708) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)