Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,254 (元16,575) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (29 minutes ago)