Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,190 (元9,267) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)