Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €986 (549,409Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)