Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €957 (548,730Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)