Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,605 (2,363,568 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)