Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,806 (1,183,572 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)