Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,960 (1,285,150 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)