Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 (5,588,182 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)