Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,893 (2,894,590 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)