Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 (4,721,793 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)