Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,015 (1,996 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (28 minutes ago)