Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,160 (元16,159) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)