Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12681 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,410 (元11,119) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)