Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,620 (Mex$ 37,354) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (33 minutes ago)