Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,554 (Mex$ 34,027) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)