Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,503 (元25,407) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (41 minutes ago)