Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)