Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,797 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (27 minutes ago)