Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,354 (AU$6,260) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (29 minutes ago)