Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23543 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,484 (6,305 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)