Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23797 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,320 (5,548 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)