Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,369 (5,823 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (41 minutes ago)