Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 (C$5,742) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)