Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,994 (C$5,698) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (27 minutes ago)