Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,988 (C$2,931) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)