Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06986 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,375 (19,679 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (28 minutes ago)