Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06469 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,471 (22,746 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (44 minutes ago)