Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,331 (ƒ 10,166) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)