Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48984 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,805 (ƒ 5,727) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (42 minutes ago)