Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 76% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,284 (ƒ 10,169) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)