Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49949 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 69% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,068 (ƒ 10,146) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)