Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 60% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,796 (ƒ 9,140) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)