Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,052 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)