Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,101 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)