Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,751 ($2,140) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)