Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 (C$3,319) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)