Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,252 (NZ$3,865) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)