Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,375 (NZ$6,535) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)