Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 (NZ$3,727) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)