Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,050 (NZ$7,751) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)