Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,432 (元11,284) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)